Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling QM and Stock type X in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following situation:

I Have a PO with stock type (X Quality inspection) for a material (inspection type 01 was activated in material master).

then I disable QM procurement in material master.

When I create a GR the material goes to 'Quality Inspection" without inspection lot.

Is it possible when a GR is posted material goes to "Unrestricted Use" also for existing PO?

Thanks in advance

regards

Angel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possibleu2026 Go to me22nu2014Delivery tabu2014change stock type as Unrestricted Use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answers

What you write is correct, but I want that when a GR is posted material goes to "Unrestricted Use" without user changes in PO.

The material is disabled for QM procurement and regardless of the State of stock type in PO (already existing) should not be created a Quality Inspection stock.

This is the question.

I think there isn't way, but I want a confirmation from you.

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes dear no other way for existing po

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I thought.

Thanks to all.

Bye

Angelo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When QM view is activated ,Material will always go to QI stock ...........

Now if you change the QM view -->Inspection type after creation of Purchase order then Existing PO will not have any effect.

then I disable QM procurement in material master.

When I create a GR the material goes to 'Quality Inspection" without inspection lot.

I really do not understand this as QM proc do not have any effect on stock type ( except when you have "Quality Info Record" with no inspection lot exists)