cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Capacity Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am preparing a prototye for my customer. It is an end-to-end (forecast-SNP-PPDS).

What I have done yet:

- Calculated forecast

- run SNP heueristic for multi level planning. --> SNP production order are created

The issue I am currently facing now is: I created a lot of SNP planned orders in production plant but capacity consumption is still zero. Any idea what else I should do?

Thanks

Aban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you checking for the resource consumption for these planned orders.

After running heuristic you can use the planning book 9ASNP94 with data view SNP94(2) to level the capacity.

First check whether there is any capacity overload is there for the resources and then do the cap levelling.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Handha,

Thanks for reply.

What I did:

- I put big amount of quantities on certain periods to generate capacity overlaod.

- I run heueristic by using SNP view SNP94(1)

- After I started SNP94(2) to check capacity situation.

What I am wondering at is: there is no capacity consumption in an of the resouces which are used for this product in a specific location (production plant for this product).

For your info: PDS has been transfered and capacity are flagged as Multi Mix in ECC system

Thank you for your support

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check if the operations/orders are dispatched on the resources. It should not be deallocated on the resources.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

where or how can I check this?

Thanks

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the scheduled status in the order detail...

Rgs - Vikas