cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of payers per delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am a bit unclear about the number of payers and what exactly is meant by 'delivery'.

Am i right to say :

1. When billing processing, If there are several payers for one delivery, only one billing document is created for each payer.

2. By 'delivery' in the above, a delivery is tied to a single Delivery Order only and not a shipment of many deliveries.

3. N number of billing document is created for n number of payers in a delivery.

Is it possible to have multiple payers in 1 single DO?

regards

M Russo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Russo

'Delivery' means delivery note.

Within a delivery, the functions of picking, packing & PGI happen.

For eg.

You can create a delivery note for 10 line items today & simpley save the delivery without doing PGI.

We can do PGI for 2 line items today.

then, we can do PGI for the other 8 items dome other time.

Any further quieries are welcome.

Pls be specific in your question.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Yes Billing document will be generated per payer. Of course, there are other splitting criterias for multiple billing documents. Search the forum for more details on splitting criteria.

2) Not sure whether I understood your query correctly. Normally the text delivery relates to a single delivery. If multiple deliveries are there, then we call it as Delivery grouping.

3) Point 1 above holds good

4) Yes if there are multiple line items in sale order with different payer at item level and you can consolidate into one delivery but there will be billing split line item wise.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you are taking about delivery you have to discuiss with SH that is SHIP TO PARTY.

what i understood is when it comes to payment in F-28, if 4 payers are there in picture then system will give one invoice reference to all the 4 payers.

you can check the same in the ledger balances per payer.

please check & confirm.

balajia