Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice with double qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Query,

due to slow system performance, Invoice has been cancelled twice in parallel sessions on the same day,Later Invoice created, it is picking double the quantity instead the quantity mentioned in the earlier Invoice.

This is order to billing senario.

sales order created

invoice created

invoice cancled..

invoice cancled again.

invoice created (but system picking double qty)

so invoice cancled..

invoice created again(still system picking double qty)

invoice cancled..

I would like to know, why this invoice is picking double the quantity and what needs to be done further for resolving this issue.

and what would be the root cause?

waiting for your earliest reply,

Thanks,

Mr, Soneji

Edited by: MineshSoneji on Jan 18, 2011 8:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Minesh,

Letu2019s deal with some of the u201Clow-hanging fruit.u201D With regard to the invoice where the system picked double quantity u2013 please consider the document flow as reported by the system.

Is there a delivery document in the flow? If so, what is the picked and posted quantity? Perhaps the delivery was u201Cdouble pickedu201D and the system is correctly billing the picked quantity.

If there is no delivery in your document flow, then is there one (and only one) sales order?

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is order to billing senario no delivery document...

its order to billing, yes its only one sales order..

This is order to billing senario.

sales order created

invoice created (correct qty)

invoice cancled..(correct qty) here and next line of canceltion of invoice, system went down and user open two sessions in sap and process it and it works, actually it shouldnt work)

invoice cancled again.( correct qty)

invoice created (but system picking double qty), here system picking double qty)

so invoice cancled..(system picking double qty , say original qty is 6 and system picking 12, so its double qty)

invoice created again(still system picking double qty) so tryed to create another invoice and cancled but still picking double qty.

invoice cancled..

kindly help on this..

Thanks,

mr soneji

Edited by: MineshSoneji on Jan 19, 2011 5:24 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Bill the document in following way,

1) VF01 --- Put ur Delivery document no. and select the same and then click on selection list tab

2) Another screen will apear where change the Bill quantity to original one and click on COPY

OR

1) Reverse the PGI document and do the fresh picking and do the fresh PGI and then try to Bill now.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Minesh,

Already the data in the system is bad for this chain of transaction. So I would advise you not to make it worser. Just go to the sales order and set a reason for rejection to all the line items. Then create a new sales order and then follow your cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we cannot cancle this sales order and create new one , if we do then all the rates will changes...I have to fix it in this sales order only...

kindly help on this...................

thanks,

mr soneji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is any user exit is applied??

if yes then ceck with ABAPer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no user exit involve, My question is why system picking qty double..? and why system allows user to cancle that invoice twice?

can i put restriction so user can not cancle same documents twice? could be z development require?

pls help me on this..

thanks,