cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block TO quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

When i do goods transfer posting a TO generate but not confirmed, how to block the number of goods in TO,do not allowed other posting?

For example total stock is 20pc, the TO number is 20pc,but not confirmed.I want to block this.And do not allowed other transfer posting.

Thanks&Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you enter a transfer posting, a TO will be created and the quantity to be picked will be updated against "Pck Quantity" as you can see in LS26. As long as TO not confirmed , The qty stays as "pick qty" and this stock cannot be consumed for any other purpose until you cancel TO

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My situation is like this:

For example there are 100 pc in storage location 0001. When we set the KANBAN (100 pc per container) as empty from Kitting center (Storage location: 0002),the stock will be moved to an interim storage type 154 at WM level.

However, system will not move the stock from 0001 to 0002 from MM level.

Meanwhile, another user will move those 100 pc stock from 0001 to other storage location. The stock will be moved from MM level.

However, when they post goods transfer via MIGO, the users only check the stock at MM level. They do NOT check the stock at WM level.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can block the stock by creating the posing change notices (unrestricted to blocked). which will block the stock in MM and WM. Then stock is not showing at MM level.

Hope it will help you.

Rgds,

Kris.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, once T.O created means the stock is blocked, it will not show as available qty in stock.

Hope it is helpful you.

Rgds,

Kris.