cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS linkage with quality management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i create a document in cv01n & give link to quality notification, then system allow the object link. But when i see that document in qm02 then i am not able to find any tab where i can find that document. can anybody help me to solve my issue.

Kind regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You can do the same by following the path Environment --> Assign Originals.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardeep & Vivek,

Thanks for reply ,but when i go to environment > assign original , system give me a following error 'Should original notification

document be assigned'? with options 'Yes', 'No' & ' Cancel'. when i click to 'Yes', then system show a message, ' No Document displayed'. Please help me.

Kind Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case,could you set the document status to 'Release' status in CV02n and test the scenario?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem solved. Its done through configuration setting of Notification in SPRO.

Kind Regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Can you please let me know, what settings you used in 'spro'?

Regards

Vrishali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrishali,

Maintain the Screen Area '092' for DMS Links for required Notification types. Path is given as follow

(SPRO > Cross Application Components > Notification > Define Screen Templates > Define Screen Areas & Tabs).

Select the Notification type & go to Extended View: Tabstrips and Screen Areas & maintain 092 screen in Execution Tab or maintain a new Tab naming DMS

Kind Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Many thanks for your answer...

but I dont think this will help me, please refer to my post in the forum, I need to see the link for document in MM02/03 t-code in tab Basic data 2 under Design Documents assigned. Here there is an indicator set for NO LINKS, i need to change this, if you have any idea please guide.

Thanks once again for your solution, but this does not help me anywhere :-(. Would be delighted if you help me resolve this problem.

Regards

Vrishali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrishali,

In MM02/03, you can find linkage of documents through 'Document Data' tab in Additional Data, at the top of Basic Data 2 screen.

Design Drawing tab is used manually where DMS not used.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrisahli,

Use Trnsaction OMT0 for defining your document which should appear in Basic data2 (No link) what you are refering

How ever you can define any one document at a time.

Since field is meant for a Drawing related document from DMS.

Also it is used for many purposes for defining Material master such as MPN material, Configurable material so on...

MM consultant can help you for more details.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post linking in DMS,navigate in QM02 to Environment > Documents to find the relevant details.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar