Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of times sales order./delivery blocked

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have a report which gives details about number of times sales order/delivery blocked because of credit management.

Or there is any work around for getting the same?

I request you to kindly suggest your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard report.

You can get the details from CDHDR and CDPOS tables.

regards

Prashanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani Prasad ,

As advised by Prasanth , you can use and obtain the details from CDHDR and CDPOS tables. Orders can be subjected to credit block again if the qty is changed or when critical fields are changed .

I suggest you to use/recommend "ZReports " for example like the orders which are blocked due to credit or report on orders which are released from credit block in this you can populate the fields like person who released the order, date and time . These reports will be useful and can be executed on daily basis .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

no i think so phani.

this is not there in standarad SAP.

only one time the sales order will or delivery will get blocked - please correct me if i am wrong.

please check this T.Codes :

VKM2/3/4/5.

please check and update the forum

balajia

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your reply.Please find the below example.

Customer A was blocked for credit limit on 01.01.2011 and subsequently released using VKM3.

Again the same customer was blocked on 02.01.2011 and once again released.

How do I know the number of times Customer A was blocked and released for a given period.(2 times in the above example for that period).

Please explain.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no such report available in Standard for your requirement, you need tp go for developement.

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

but the sales orders used here for releasing the credit block is different - right.

if sales order/delivery document are same - then the subsequent documents are not created and it has been once again used in change mode i think so.

please check and confirm

balajia