Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO before Quality lot clearance

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

dear consultants,

In my scenario system allows to carry out MIRO before Quality lot clearance. My client wants system should block MIRO activities when it is in quality lot. Guide me on this topic,

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a part of QM in procurement

You have to activate "QM procurement " In QM view ...in addition to that place a Control key with "Invoice Block " on QM view.

This will give Q type Error while doing invoice.

Also Explore User exit LMR1M001 |User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification in MIRO-->this will provide additional blocks in MIRO

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I have activated "QM procurement" in QM view & changed control key with "Invoice Block" on QM view.

After this also system is accepting MIRO posting. (Now i am getting info message that invoice blocked),Kindly suggest to overcome this.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our same case we have used User exit LMR1M001 with additional logic of partial lot acceptance & partial payments in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use exit LMR1M001 to control this no other way. Since procurement key active will only block the Invoice with reson Q and which can be knock off by any body whohas authorisation for T code MRBR .

If you do not want to use development. You have to play with authorisation for MRBR where you have to remove Value Q from the Authorisation Object.

Authorisation for MRBR with Q reason may be given to QM function. It depends how u convince to Business about MRBR authorisations.

I have tested this long back and it works

Regards,

Nitin

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit/Nitin,

Thank you for your immediate response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On control key configuration you have an option to set message mode * E Defects*. If you can set the same in control key and try once. May be it will give an error message and stop you for further processing on MIRO.

Regards,

NNR

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear consultants

I want to know this user exit LMR1M001 is applicable to partial lot clearance scenario also. That is if partial Quality lot clearance happens means invoice verification should happens to that quantity only.

Pour some ideas in this topic

regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that is what the user exit is ............ !!

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

I am closing this tkt

Edited by: venkatvasu on Nov 24, 2011 6:52 PM

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

I am closing this ticket.

Edited by: venkatvasu on Dec 30, 2011 3:23 PM

Edited by: venkatvasu on Dec 30, 2011 3:24 PM

venkat_v
Participant
0 Kudos

i am closing this ticket now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use qm procurement control key with 'Block Invoice' for this.

in material master qm view use 0013 control key.

insp. lot is created,material posted to quality stock-

1. uasge decision pending - MIRO- blocked for payment

2. uasge decision done- miro -payment