Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum limit for Shedule lines

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using sheduling agreement concept and want to enter the shedule lines on daily basis, also an agreement will have validity period for atleast a year. In this case, What is the maximum limit for shedule lines that we can enter in a sheduling agreement or sales order.

Thanks.

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field length is 6.

So depending on the step increment, for example, if you increase the items by 1, then you can go upto 999999.

Regards,

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

if you increase the items by 1, then you can go upto 999999

I see the shecule line number length goes like 0001, 0002...means its lenght is only 4digits (upto 1000)? Pls correct me if am wrong.

Also where is the control or config to increase the same by 1.

Laxmipathiji,

Thanks for the reply. Will check the same and update.

Thanks,

Reg,

JJ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You All.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The length of schedule line number is 4 so you can have 9999 as the maximum (ETENR)

regards

Prashanth

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now am confused. Which one is correct 9999 or 999999? Pls clarify.

Thanks,

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JAG,

9999 - is correct.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after reaching this limit what i hve to do if i want to generate more schedule lines in the same mmsa number

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel, instead of going for scheduling agreement, it is better to go for sale order concept if the number of line items is going to be more, but there you dont have any validity control as like scheduling agreement.

This is also taking into consideration system speed from the basis point of view. The more schedule lines you maintain for a scheduling agreement, to that extent, even to open the scheduline agreement, it takes a longer time. So before implementing, make a test data for one scheduling agreement and one sale order, take the help of basis team also and check which is taking longer time.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi