cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for Microsoft .NET 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon everyone:

I've been searching the SDN site for the version 2.0 (or the latest) of the "SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for Microsoft .NET " but I always get redirected to version 1.1, have the SAP guys rolled back that release? or should I get the version 2.0 (or latest version) from any other place than here?

I will thank you if you can provide the exact URL or location to get the "SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for Microsoft .NET " version 2.0 (or latest) because I need to run some proof of concepts when integrating with SAP.

Or... there is any other way to connect to SAP from .Net? I mean, first it was the .Net connector, then the Enterprise Services Explorer came in.. is there anything after that?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by: Jportelas on Jan 17, 2011 10:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jportelas,

i am sorry, but i don't know the expected release date. i will try to ask for an answer from one of the current SAP ESE contact person.

Regards,

Nadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once again, thanks Nadav!

I expect to hear from you soon, I mean, for the expected release date on the ESE for VS 2010.

Thanks!

Edited by: Jportelas on Jan 21, 2011 2:00 PM

Edited by: Jportelas on Jan 21, 2011 8:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jportelas,

I have checked this issue, and currently the most updated version for SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for .NET is version #1.1.

A 2.0 version should be relased some time this year with the support of VS 2010

you can find the donwload link in the following path:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/dotnet?language=en

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/dotnet?rid=/library/uuid/10cacdca-b0bb-2a10-77be-d600de4658b7

Regards,

Nadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Nadav!

Any idea when will it be released?

Thanks a lot for your repply.