cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP CVC's diappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The POS, CVC's, Planning area , planning and forecasting e'thing was working.

We performed the Initial/Re-load of Characteristics (Infoobjects) from R/3 and SAP BW.... the Infoobjects like Material, Shipto were re-loaded from SAP BW.

When we go to POS and check the CVC count --> it says 3000 records but when you display the CVC it lists nothing.

when we go to Interactive planning -- see no objects to select for planning.

Not sure what went wrong.. please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try live chache consistency check and do "correct errors"

Thankyou

Regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If you see the CVC count as 3000 in /SAPAPO/MC62 then it should list the CVC. Though quiet basic, Check if there is any filter turned on on the listing page ?

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) POS and Planning area is active/initialized alreadyu2026 we did not do anything on this.

2) Go to MPOS > RIGHT click> click on check char. combination/ Master data.

Gives a message  u201CThere are no plannable characteristic combinationsu201D

3) /SAPAPO/MC62 (Maintain Characteristic Values)

It gives the number of combinations : 3000 odd

When you try to display the CVCu2019s it show no records.

4) /SAPAPO/MC62 (Maintain Characteristic Values)

When you do u201Cselect conditionsu201D to restrict the CVCu2019s selectionu2026. The fields like Material, Ship To display no values for selection when you do F4 and these are the Infoobjects which were re-loaded from BW

Although other fields like Locations, Sold to which were not loaded from BW, on F4 displays values to select.

5)The POS u2013 internally generated cube shows only u201Cplanning object-GUIDu201D exactly same numbers as it shows in CVCu2019s but when you try to display other fields ..it shows no records in the Cube

6)To view the CVCu2019s I tried to put * in the selection criteria to check but it still so no records

7) /SAPAPO/SDP94 - Interactive Demand Planning

When I try to select objects for planning, It says u201CNo Objects Selectedu201D

So the system shows the number of combinations for CVCu2019s but Actually it does not show CVCu2019s and in Interactive planning it does not show the plannable objects.

Not sure what is wrong. How some of the Infoobject refresh/load from BW can impact the CVCu2019s?

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arun,

In the interactive Planning, may I know if you are typing the characteristics or else copying from an excel sheet and then trying to access.

Most probably, what Aparna already has informed should be the issue. Anyway, the problem is quite interesting.

Regards,

Guru Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Sorry for re-opening this and straining your memory.

How did you resolve this eventually ? without having to rebuild/restore ?. I have ditto issue.

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for stupid question: but is the planning area initialized and all times series generated?

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MPOS > RIGHT click> click on check char. combination/ Master data.

you check the master data informaton for CVCs which will give you more idea about .

Thanks

Amol

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun

Are the material codes numeric. If so it could be a typical case of leading zero error. For example if you have material number 100 and if it is stored in the database with leading zeros say like 000000100 then if you search for CVC's with just 100 in the input criteria , it may not show up. But if you search for *100 (asterisk followed by 100) then you may see CVC's . Please check it and let me know if it makes a difference

Also for non -numeric material codes , leading blanks make a big differnce . there is a big difference between " ABC" and "ABC" (material ABC with a leading blank and no leading blanks).

My suggestion to you is to check with * in front of the material code and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks

Aparna