cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR_NON_VAL field is NOT appeared during run time BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All ,

While ordering cart in SRM 5.5 , I am working on to set GR_NON_VAL field in item table parameter in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI of sc change badi for various combination of product category , pur org and G/l accnt.

During run time , in the debug mode I dont see this IT_ITEM[1]- GR_NON_VAL field at all ...

Have any one had this before , ? where to check ? is there any dependent criteria for this field to be displayed during run time ?

or any field status suppressing ...

Can you please guide me on this ..

And also have to set the same GR_NON_VAL field in back end R/3 as well ..

Please advise me the possibilities to acheive this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You did not mention whether you are using Classic or Extended Classic Scenario.

However by your message it seems like you are using Classic Scenario and the P.O is created directly in backend ECC from Shopping cart.

Please understand these options would be available at P.O level and not at shopping cart level and therefore would not be available as fields in the DOC_CHANGE_BADI for transaction type BUS2121.

However you can influence them during P.O creation in backend from this shopping cart using BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI. This BADI would be called in SRM during the creation of shopping cart into backend P.O.

Hope this helps you in resolving the issue.

Let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for your reply ,

Sorry , we are using extended classic scenario , PO is being created at SRM and its being refelected in R/3 back end as well .

If we look at BBP_DOC_CHANGE_SC BADI , at BBP_SC_change method (we filter BADI by BUS2021) and look at parameteres IT_ITEM which is the table type of str BBp_PDS_SC_ITEM_ICU .. in fact it has 121 fields

That table type have that field GR_NON_VAL , but during run time I am not getting that field and also am able to see 109 fields out of 121 .

Appreciate your help in advance,