Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED with MDM ABAP API

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using IF_MDM_CORE_SERVICES~RETRIEVE_SIMPLE or IF_MDM_CORE_SERVICES~QUERY from class interface CL_MDM_ABSTRACT_PROVIDER, i got exception OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED.

For IF_MDM_CORE_SERVICES~QUERY method, i am unable, in all cases, to get importing data for any tables from my repository, even if i only use exporting parameter IV_OBJECT_TYPE_CODE (being my table code).

Regarding IF_MDM_CORE_SERVICES~RETRIEVE_SIMPLE method, it works when i use my main table from the MDM repository, but when i want to get data from a qualified flat lookup table inside main table (i want the contract price), i got the exception.

I followed what was indicated by How-To 13 - Create/Retrieve (Qualified Flat Lookup).

Could anybody give me a advice ?

I work with SRM_SERVER 5.5 (SP SAPKIBKT13) and MDM_TECH 555_700 (SP SAPK-57009INMDMTECH).

Regards.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Exception encoutered was due to a call for a non created API instance...

Now, problem i have is another exception: CX_MDM_USAGE_ERROR.

DUMP occurs in IF_MDM_CORE_SERVICES~RETRIEVE_SIMPLE method and more exactly in GETFIELD_ID_FOR_CODE method.

Class interface is CL_MDM_PROVIDER_55_SP06_PL05.

The reason is fields code from my local DDIC structure and their table field ID are not found among existing MDM repository fields.

The READ TABLE below is concerned:

READ TABLE mt_field_code2id_map WITH TABLE KEY field_table_id = iv_field_table_id
                                                 field_code     = lv_field_code ASSIGNING <field_map>.

But in debug mode, i see line concerned ! Unfortunately, sy-subrc is equal to 4...

Any suggestion ?

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem was due to existing space for one field of my DDIC structure.

Regards.

Laurent.