cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting groups of products in SNP capacity view

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SNP interactive planning, I see that the 'capacity view' is typically showing data by resource.

But if one chooses 'drilldown' in the shuffler, one can see the resource load by individual product.

But is there a way of seeing the resource load for a 'group' of products? I tried using the 'extra fields' on the product master, and using one of these fields as 'product group' I can see in the drilldown the relevant products, but I cannot find a way of seeing the resource laod for this group of products (I can only see the load product by product).

Any ideas on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is a tab on the capacity view where you can have a display by Products, PPM, resources etc.Its above the planning table and below the header section.

Here choose by products and it will display you all products for selection. Flag the group of products you want to see the resource load . On continuing, It will show the resource load details for each product as well as the total for all the products.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Thanks for your response on this.

Yes, I can see that I can select one or more products.

But what I really want to do is to be able to select all products belonging to a 'product group', where, for example, the 'product group' for a product is defined on the product master (for example via one of the 'extra' fields). So, rather than having to select products individually, I can select 'product group x', and the system will bring back the data for the proucts in 'product group x'.

Any thoughts on this?

Answers (0)