cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table whenn change delivery Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

in the Outbound delivery (Table: LIPS-LFIMG) I have the delivery quantity (30 peaces). That is normal the quantity from the sales order.

But if I change this number (20 peaces) in the Outbound delivery. Do I have the possibility in the outbound delivery to know the old purchase quantity was 30 peaces?

I want to se the both quantities in a table for the Outbound delivery

Can I use the pick quantity and the outbound quantity?

I need the table and field.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have created a delivery for 30 pieces and saved. Later on in VL02n you have changed the quantity to 20.

The same can be found in CDHDR or CDPOS tables

Just check the same

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ,

you can also try using sap auditor viaaut10 tcode

just fill ione the relevant data and execute

revert if helpful

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@: mohit: The tcode "aut10" shows me all the changes but there is no table.

@: Prashanth: your answer is correct. I find the both value in the table CDPOS

I Thanks all of you.

Ciao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

in the Outbound delivery (Table: LIPS-LFIMG) I have the delivery quantity (30 peaces). That is normaly the quantity from the sales order.

But if I change this number to (20 peaces) in the Outbound delivery. Do I have the possibility in the outbound delivery to know what was the old purchase quantity I mean 30 peaces?

I would like to see the both quantities in a table for the Outbound delivery

Can I use the pick quantity and the outbound quantity?

I need the table and field.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Desi(y),

I dont think you can find this in the table. I suppose you have two options to find if the delivery qty was changed if so the changes;

a) You can check the changes made for the delivery, Environment - Changes, here you can see if the delivery qty was changed or not.

b) One can look at the preceding document to (eg Sales Order) to compare the changes. Delivery qty changes are not transfered to Sales Order in the standard process.

If you want to compare these changes for a whole lot of Deliveries, then you can think of producing a ABAP report using any of the two options above.

Do let us know if you find some standard process to compare these quantity values.

Regards

Raj