SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCOPARA - Don't print invoices with payment method in contract account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

We are trying to print several invoices with transactio FPCOPARA but if the payment method in contract account is filled, it does not print them.

Is this normal?? Is there another way to print them?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Antonio.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all which correspondence type are you using for your invoice printout in FPCOPARA ?

The control of FPCOPARA is based on the setting done in the folllowing node :

SPRO - Finanacial accounting new - contract accounts receivable and payable - basic functions - correspondence - define correspondence type .

Here we define the general Event or BTE that would be fired when the correspondence is run .

Kindly check the correspondence type and check the events that are fired , secondly kindly ensure that have you used and other events from FQEVENTS for correspondence ?

As per my understanding payment method and printout of invoice has no relationship , provided you have not used any Z events for the same .

Revert back if still having issues .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. FPCOPARA will not print invoices for us. But I can go to FKKINVDOC_DISP and print the invoice manually. I checked spro as you suggested. ( define correspondence type ). I am not sure which type I need to check for invoice print. I guess it is 0042 - Invoice to FI-CA. The event defined for print is 2686 and creation is 2685. Do I need to implement the event to generate the print request?

Thanks

Linda

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. FPCOPARA will not print invoices for us. But I can go to FKKINVDOC_DISP and print the invoice manually. I checked spro as you suggested. ( define correspondence type ). I am not sure which type I need to check for invoice print. I guess it is 0042 - Invoice to FI-CA. The event defined for print is 2686 and creation is 2685. Do I need to implement the event to generate the print request?

Also do you know when will those events be triggered? By what program/transaction?

Thanks

Linda

0 Kudos

Hi,

> Also do you know when will those events be triggered? By what program/transaction?

If you want to find out technically where they are called, you can drill down into the sample function module (from FQEVENTS), and do a 'where-used' request.

For FKK_SAMPLE_2685 for example, it is called in 5 invoice printing programs.

cheers

Paul