cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales Order Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm currently having issues with third party sales orders in SAP. A third partysales order has been raised for two items - A Purchase Req and PO has subsequently been created and Goods Receipted by our company for delivery to the Customer. The problem is the customer no longer wants the items so I need to reject the sales order items.

In the PO I have deletion flagged the two items but item 10 has also bee invoiced. When I try to do a reason for rejection in the sales order item 20 goes through fine but I am still asked to delete the connected PO item 10.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can do this....?

Thanks

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

You can manage this with following steps;

For line item 10 which is already inovoiced , you have first create credit memo.

Go to MIRO, select credit memo, Enter the purchase order number and balance the entries amd save the credit memo.

Now once your credit memo is created , you purchase order history will get updated.

Now you have reverse the goods reciept,

Go to VL09 enter the inbound delivery and reverse the post goods reciept.

Now go to ME22N and delete the line items at item overview. You are bound to get some warning messages, like PO qty is less than requistion qty, you can ignore and save the purchase order.

Now go to VA02 enter the sales order number and enter the rejection reason at line item level, you will get information messages as subsequent document exists for line item 10 or 20, you can press enter and save the sales order.Also you will get message error log created which si also information message, you can ignore this messages

With this your schedule line purchase requistions will be automatically de;leted and hence this will complete the process.

Br,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Jan 18, 2011 5:12 PM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a part of the third party process, if you are doign MIGO in your SAP system to receive the materials from third party supplier, then you need to cancel the GR document for this sales order. Once that is done, you need to put the deletion indicator for all the items of the Purchase Order or for the PO at the header level. The same should be done for the PR documents also. Once this is done, you should be able to put the reason for rejection at the sales order level for all the items.

Anyotherway, you are goign to face the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have GI, you need to reverse and reveres Invoice also to reject sales order line item.