cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process the interactive fetures of adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have deleoped interactive adobe form which is incorporated with webdynpro.

I can able to access the interactive fetures till yesterday.Now i am getting the SOAP error when i am applying the interactive features like fillable and dynamic.

The developments i have done previously is working fine for interactive features.When i changed any of those forms again getting SOAP error.Right now any new form developed getting same error.

Now i have done the some standard test available in sap reg ADS.It is working fine.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,please check "Reader Rights Credential" in server, if are ok you can execute the report FP_TEST_IA_01 without problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please post the error message or the respective trace so that we can identify the reason if any.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please find the error log:

Runtime:        6,099,703 Microseconds

Exception       SYSTEM_ERROR
Message ID:          FPRUNX                     Message number:           001
ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionFault : SOAP(10010

2)

Regards,

Phani

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there any recent changes you can thing of that could cause this behavior? What were the last changes you have done?

I recommned you also check the values coming into the form (you don´t send alphabet characters into the date field for example), check the binding (especially if you changed some binding or added new fields), also check you have valid credentials for interactive features installed (but I don´t think this will be the issue this time).

cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you test the form define as not interactive and not dynamic, just a simple form ... IF that works the issue can be linked with JAVA Memory and just make a restart of JAVA part that could solve this issue.

Regards