cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM transfer order quantity more than requirement quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a business scenario for which I an not able to get a solution.

I have WM-PP interface active.So transfer requests are created after the release of the process orders(you can see the requirements in LB13).The quantities are as per the bill of materials.Practically some products can be supplied in full pallet or drums.In such case warehouse people need to supply the materials to shop floor which will be more than the transfer requirement quantity triggered from the process orders.But when I change the quantity in the TO (basically i increase the quantity) it gives me an error 'TO quantity must not exceed required quantity'(error message L3050).How can I remove this error message so that I can change the TO quantity.

Regards,

Feroz Choudhury

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the quantity while Transfer Order Confirmation in LT12.

You can enter the actual qty and then confirm the TO. Thus, you can change the TO qty

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the PP/WM control cycle (transaction T: LPK2) chaining the "Material Staging Indicator for Production Supply" to a value of "2"

SAP Help says ...

'2': Crate or kanban parts

These materials are always removed from the warehouse in full cases. These can be ordered, for example, as soon as a case of needed parts is emptied in production.

Thanks James