cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me in header condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Can I assign access sequence to header condition?

following is my need

I want to creating discount header condition with access sequence & passing some fixed discount with it .

but while creating sales order

user can select that header condition or may not to given discount to the customer or not

Can it possible & how?

please help me.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

no you cannot assign ACCESS SEQUENCE FOR a header condition types.

if this is your case,

then create a condition type with condition record and let the condition record trigger the condition values into the sales order and you erase it or make it 0.00 after triggering it.

for this CHECK MANUAL ENTRIES & take C - manual intervention are possible in the control features of condition type.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Access sequence cannot be maintained for a Header condition types.

Without Access Sequence, you can't maintain the condition record also.

All you can do is, create a condition type as a manual, since you are entering the condition type at Header level, obviously the value will be reflected to all the items.

But again, you have to decide, whether the value of the condition type should be distributed with the same value or divided according to the quantity and value of the materials should be decided by you.

In Sandbox, you consider the Header condition types HA00, RA00. You will understand the difference.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Header conditions CANNOT have access sequence.

Since, it cannot have the access sequence therefore your requirement for having the fixed value dicount cannot be met.

The condition type can be kept to Manual prioity and discount can be passed while creating the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

no you cannot assign ACCESS SEQUENCE FOR a header condition types.

if this is your case,

then create a condition type with condition record and let the condition record trigger the condition values into the sales order and you erase it or make it 0.00 after triggering it.

for this CHECK MANUAL ENTRIES & take C - manual intervention are possible in the control features of condition type.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia