Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Status

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've selected a reason for rejection in an quotation.

On the document flow the quotation appears as "Being Processed", which makes reference to the overall status.

On the report VA25 appears as "Completed", which makes reference to the Reference Status.

What should I do to update the overall status as rejected, closed or complete?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a question here,

how many QT's are totally copied or referenced and how many of them are total billed.

please let me know because basing on this only it updates the document flow and VA25 quotation list.

you can see this in VBUK, VBUP & VBFA.

please check and update.

balajia

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case I've 2 quotations from on inquiry, no one is billed.

What I'm suppose to check on VBUK, VBUP & VBFA tables?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for billed quotation - VBFA.

for non billed - VBUK & VBUP.

you can check any of this three tables.

some may show preceeding status and some may show subsequent document status

balajia

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Balajia but I don't get the point on checking those tables.

I've created two quotations for the same inquiry. I've rejected the first quotation and created a contract with reference to the other.

Nevertheless in the Document Flow the first quotation appears as "Being Processed" and the second one as Open, despite the fact that the quotation item completion rule is "A - Item is completed with the first reference".

I'm missing something but I'm clueless, I don't know if some customization should be done or I'm not doing things properly.

Thanks for your help

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control settings in t.code VTAA.

Select the source and destination documents, and then go to item level details.

Make sure that the update document flow field is checked.

Also check the copying requirement field at both header and item level carries correct routines (for example routine 301 checks the source document is assigned with reason for rejection or not and if assigned it won't copy further).

Regards,

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Between the inquiry and the quotation and the quotation and the contract the "Update document flow" is checked and the copying requirements routine is 301 at item level and 001 at header level.

So it's seems that is correct.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ticked the "Not relevant for billing" check on the Rejection Reason definition and now the quotation appears as completed on the document flow and on the VA25 report.

Answers (0)