cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash discount calculation at invoice level not at sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

while i am executing the sales cycle creten Cash discount conditions are calculating in the Invoice directly not in sales order.

can you please let us know your views oin what basis iot calculating directly in the invoice, since payment terms is there in both sales order and invoice level. but discount is only appearing at invoice level, not in the sale order level..

where these setting incurred in this process. i have verifies all the routies, there is no such kind of logic to calculate in a particular palce.

treat this one as high priority and let me know.

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Raju

Pls check the document pricing procedure at SO & Invoice.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumanth.

can you please let me know where to check this and where tis document pricing procedure updated in sales order and invoice.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At header level of both the documents.

Also, click on "Analysis" of the pricing procedures of SO & Invoice & see, what went wrong, with the condition type.

Get all the details related to that condition type.

update after completely analysing.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

The system is behaving absolutely fine.

Cash discount condition type SKTO or SKTV is linked to the field/configuration "payment terms".This c.type is NOT passed to accounting & COPA (Bacause NO Account keys are maintained in the pricing procedure ).

Based on the differing payment terms while payment,Invoice value world not change & be the same.SKTO will correct the value & the discount is calculated in A/R.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumanth.

My question is very clear.

Why cash discount condition type is appearing in invoice and why not in sales order.

when i check the analysis requirement xxx is not fulfilled. if it is not fullfilled why this calculated in invoice.

can you please chjeck in this way and let me know please.

Certain cash discount condition are calculating in the sales order and carring the same to invoice, and certain cahs discounts are directly calculating in the invoice itself.

where is the link between this. i have checked routines it is fine.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the pricing procedure determination in *ovkk* for sales doc type and bill doc type.

also

whether the cash discount was given to the customer after the sales order was created so the bill is picking it ,

and if is happening all the time. check pric proc det

revert if helpful.

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing procedure determination at order level and billing level, is pefect. same pricing procedure is available in the both documents. only the thind is cash discount appearnce in the document level.

sales order it is not appearing and invoice it is appearing.

i am epecting where these resstriction like certain conditions needs to display in order level and certain conditions needs to display at invoice level.

I checked the routines assigned to the perticular conditon , everything is perfect.

thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Condition Category 'E' configured in the condition type does this.

Hope that satisfies you.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as Mr.Anand has said, that must be the reason.

Usually, the routines 23 & 24 are used for Rebate condition types.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

as i said earlier, there is not problem with routines

Thanks

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

while i am executing the sales cycle creten Cash discount conditions are calculating in the Invoice directly not in sales order.

can you please let us know your views oin what basis iot calculating directly in the invoice, since payment terms is there in both sales order and invoice level. but discount is only appearing at invoice level, not in the sale order level..

Please check your Pricing Procedure, whetehr against your Cash Discount Condition Type, Requirement 24 or 23 is maintained? If it is maintained remove these requirements and save. Then try to run the transaction.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand