Did you mean: 

Interface mapping not found at runtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For the idoc to idoc scenario i was getting an error

Runtime error

Unable to read the payload from the message object

I have cleared the sld cache and also checked in SXI_CACHE to check the mapping at runtime .I m unable to understand where the problem lies.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Shrita.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this shud be of help

<a href="https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=601781&_NLANG=E">Note 601781 - XI configuration: Checks during interface determination</a>

reg

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you message first properly all conditions supporting or not.Is message is having any exceptional chars , and Check whether your are using Async or Synch communication , respectivly the sender and receiver communication mode supporting both sides. and check your J2EE is working fine or not, Check your interface is having the module processors in sender side/receiver side is yes , those are working fine or not , those are properly imported properly or not.

these diffects may not effect the activation of components.

Also check your receiver Business system is working fine or not

And also check your receiver agreement is configured,receiver determination and interface determination all are refered same business systems or not.

,please see the following threads

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the tools->test configuration

This time in the payload i put only the segment information and guess wht there was no error in the testing.Testing in the Id is successful but in SXMB_MONI

i still get the error

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

problem with your reciever determination. check it once ie configured correct bussiness system..

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrita,

This error you may get if your Business System used in the Reciever System is not in sync with SLD. Check your Adapter Specific properties for the Reciever Business system is not pointing correctly you get this error.It should point to the correct R/3 system.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrita,

Please check this thread

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its not a BPM scenario .@ Prashanth I have used the testing tool already that is where i c the runtime error in the Message mapping. When i put in the payload data

ie copy paste the data from the xml message in sxmb_moni i get the runtime error

Interface Mapping

Runtime error

During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_messmapping_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

everything is properly activated .

regards,

Shrita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrita,

Check if you have given the interface mappings in the interface determination. This should get reflected in the receiver determination. Also, Check if you have given the right interfaces wherever necessary...inbound, outbound, etc.

btw, please explaing your scenario. Is a BPM involved?

Regards,

Sushumna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shrita,

<i><SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code> when i checked sxmb_moni.</i>

Check if your Reciver Determiantion is correct and defined between the correct Busienss Systems and Interfaces. And see if it has been activated.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrita,

Please check your configuration with this..

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

@ Michal I checked all the configuration All objects are active. The problem still persists.

@ Mitesh SP is 16

Please respond.

Regards,

Shrita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at these threads...

sekhar

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrita

What is SP version of ur system?

There a problem with SP15 ,I have faced problem same as your.

You can try testing using HTTP client.

Reagrds

Mitesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

did you do the configuration in integration directory?

if not use the directory wizard to do it

and then test your scenario

as the error above means that

either your scenarios is missing or it's not complete

(remember to activate it)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>