cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Add Manager Privileges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We have installed the NW IDM 7.1 on HP Unix - Oracle combination. The design time is installed on my desktop and I am able to connect to the database.

I started doing the intial config steps but the first thing I noticed is I am not able to see the checkbox for Add Manager Privileges when I click on Add User tab on Identity Store.

I am also missing some more tabs on some of the screens. My desktop has a Windows XP ( 32 bit). Can this be a possible issues or is there something else ?

I also tried downloading and installing theDesign Time again but in vain..

Any inputs will be highly apprciated.

Regards,

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Is the file you are installing on your PC called ICDESIGNTIME05_3-10007480.ZIP? This is the lastest 32 bit design time component and I'm sure will give you the tick box.

Cheers,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ian, It helped !

I have installed the exe for 32 bit and it works. However I now get a version mismatch error for the database.

" This version of IC requires that database update 549 is installed"

I will update the databse to the suggested version and try again !

Cheers,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should probably update the database, runtime and UI components to keep everything consistent and then make sure that anyone else who deploys the design time locally uses the same file as you have.

Good luck,

Ian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

We have a similar set-up and the check box is there, have you got the up-to date version of th design time installed?

Cheers,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ian,

I have insatlled the Design Time from the latest download of the NW IDM 7.1 pack from SAP marketplace. I am able to connect to databse , create dispatcher , jobs , etc. But in those steps also I am missing some tabs on some of the screens.

I was suspecting that it might be because of the 32 bit windows , bit looks like it's not the issues as the same config is working in your case..

Anyways thanks for your inputs.

Cheers,

Shailesh