cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD with IS Mining Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am working for a client who is into production of Zinc from its ores, now here they sell Zinc Ingots to its customers. The area which I am feeling it tough is its pricing.

Please if any body out there could guide me on how to build up the logic. There is one example which I am giving below.

PRICE: the official London Metal exchange cash settlement price (CSP) for special high grade Zinc during the quotational period plus premium.

The quotational period :

The average LME cash settlement price over scehduled month of shipment with premium of USD 85 per MT.

The thing is that we have to build this logic into ECC environment and not IS mining.

It will be of greatest help to me if some one will guide me in this area.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you can solve this through an ABAPER.

For Eg: take

ZCSP - official london metal exchange cash settlement price as base price - update price when ever it changes or MONTHLY AS PER YOUR REQURIMENT USING LSMW OR BDC.

ZPRE - premium condition type - CALCULATE FROM THE DATE OF creation of condition record or condition record created date and add premium as per your requriment.

or

create a Z table with maintaince views adding the list of CONDITION TYPES for calculating Premium and reflecting in sales order.

please check and update the forum.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks so much.

We are just in the requirement gathering phase, and the client is still thinking whether to go for IS MINING MAP component or do all this in their existing ECC version. So it would be too early to update the forum regarding the approach. but will definitely do it sooner or later once we find one.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can give solution in SAP R/3.

balajia