Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: ZDCR Document status in not changing after action execution

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My earlier team has configured ZDCR Document. There is one custom action called In Production assigned to ZDCR document type. However, when the user selects that action and saves the ZDCR document, the status is not changing to next!

May any one help me out how I can start my investigation on this?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any one please guide me on this. How do I investigate this?

Your replies are highly appreciated. Waiting for your kind replies...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

there are several possibilities:

- It could be an authorization issue, do you have the authorization to set the status "In production"?

- There could be a ChaRM condition which sets the status back from "In production" to the previous status (See advanced ChaRM customizing in SPRO or directly in table TSOCM_COND_MAPP in SM30).

- The status value in the action (Parameter USER_STATUS for HF_SET_STATUS) which changes your status to "In production" could be wrong.

- The implementation class for your ZDCR transaction type could be missing (See advanced ChaRM customizing in SPRO or directly in table TSOCM_PROXY_IMPL in SM30).

Regards,

Christoph

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Below are the replies:

- It could be an authorization issue, do you have the authorization to set the status "In production"?

I have SAP_ALL profile assigned to my user id and checked. But did not work in production system

- There could be a ChaRM condition which sets the status back from "In production" to the previous status (See advanced ChaRM customizing in SPRO or directly in table TSOCM_COND_MAPP in SM30).

There is no entry for my ZDCR document type in this table.

- The status value in the action (Parameter USER_STATUS for HF_SET_STATUS) which changes your status to "In production" could be wrong.

The parameters in production system are as same as development. This is properly working in development system.

- The implementation class for your ZDCR transaction type could be missing (See advanced ChaRM customizing in SPRO or directly in table TSOCM_PROXY_IMPL in SM30)

The implementation class assigned to my ZDCR document is CL_SOCM_CHANGE_REQU_INSTANCE

Please help me in identifying the missing in production system.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

since you have SAP_ALL, i recommend to debugg:

Set two breakpoints in class CL_IM_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SET, method IF_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF~EXECUTE:

One at line 274 and one at line 392.

Then you should hopefully see why the status is not changed.

Regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)