cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS & Service Desk Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in process of integration CCMS alerts with the service desk i.e when CCMS alerts get generated, it should automatically create a ticket in solman service desk.

for this :- I have copied the sap auto reaction method :serv_desk_mess_on_alert to Z_serv_desk_mess_on_alert" from RZ21 .

when I go to RZ20 for Method assignment to MTEs, I dont fond the copied auto reaction method in under method assignment RZ20.

Can anyone experinced the same issue?

Thanks,

Generic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow this tutorial [https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700006935142005E.sim|https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700006935142005E.sim]

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I have compleed the settings as shown in the sim file.

For testing:- When CCMS red alert got generated in rz20, it didn't create the message in crm_dno_monitor.

I basically want to understand how it works. What are the pre-requisits for successful integration? does it require SAPConnect operational.....?

Please guide with the steps.

Thanks,

Generic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you trying to send these RED ALERTS to SAP through Support Desk? If you do then your SAPCONNECT must be fully functional. Else, if it's for the usage of internal Support Desk functionality, then I don't see why it would be necessary to have SAPCONNECT via SAPROUTER operational.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is when alerts (red/yellow) get generated in CCMS, it should automatically create the ticket in solman service desk. I dont want to send it to SAP.

I have done the required setting for ccms and service desk integration but when red alert get generated in ccms, I dont find any ticket generated in internal service desk under crm_dno_monitor.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Generic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where should I check the service desk ticket, whether generating from CCMS alerts or not?

I checked under crmd_order, crm_dno_monitor, I didnt find any.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Basis C

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before checking for the message, could you please ensure that your auto reaction method is successfuly getting executed? Please select the CCMS node and check for the 'Display details'. Check the status of the auto reaction method there.

Also, check the background job which runs as part of your auto reaction method to ensure that there exists no errors.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the details as suggested. Autoreaction is assigned to it.

Can you tell me about the background job related autoreaction you are talking about?

Thanks,

Basis C

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check whetehr the auto reaction is executed or not ( not assigned or not). That you can find if you select your alert and select Details.

Check this link: [original link is broken]

Here you can find one sim file "Central and Assigning Auto-Reactions in CCMS". In that sim file, in the third section 'Process of an auto reaction method' you can find whether the auto reaction is running successfully or not.

I don't remember the bgd job name.. but when you configure your system to the auto reaction method, you will get message which says the bgd job name..

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is your solman version, check this SAP note

Note 969506 - Update Auto-reaction method for Support Desk Message

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on EHP1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one query, ticket which get created through ccms-service desk for high alerts, cant it auto get assigned to Technical/basis department?

Is this functionality of auto ticket assignment to specific department is possible is solution manager?

Thanks,

Rachana Patil