cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of demand planning to the SNP and PP/DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The query regarding the release of demand planning to the SNP,how can i see the plan in the SNP.If i am unable to see the data the SNP what might be the root causes and how can correct the isseus.After SNP how does the Demand plan goes to the PP/DS.

Thanks

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

If I understood correctly, the query is that 'if you are not able to see the data in SNP after the release has happened, what might be the issue?' Right?

Please note that negatvie values are not transferred as part of release profile, hence if you have any negative values in DP in any bucket, thos values are not transferred.

I am not sure if I helped you or not..... but I replied after trying to understand your query in my way.

Regards,

Guru Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

As correctly mentioned by Datta, we can use transaction /SAPAPO/MC90 if we want to release the forecast from APO DP to APO SNP interactively. The forecast will be visible in product view i.e. T-code /SAPAPO/RRP3. You can also check the release logs in transaction /SAPAPO/MC90 for release FCST.

We can also background job by creating activity with release profile which can be used for background job. While defining job you can click on generate logs tab which will create detail logs or spool. Once the job has executed, you can go to spool and check the logs respective product location combinations.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the transaction /SAPAPO/MC90 , then after executing the transaction, you will get a pop up message.

If successful release message appeared , then you can go the interactive SNP planning book to see the data.

Same transaction is used to releasing demand to PPDS when SNP is not configured.

We can always see the demands released in the product view trnascation.

Regards

Datta