cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection task list usage is not picking automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

whenever I create inspection lot for source inspection (for PO) through Qi07, in the inspection lot, task usage assigned as a 6(goods issue), but i will assign 3 (universal) later on for the source inspection ( with respect to PO)in qa32 & later on i will proceed. But i want the system to assign the 3 (task list usage) automatically for all the inspection lots, how to enable the same?

regards,

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per my knowledge usage for 01 inspection type and source inspection are same.

go to Quality Management Quality Inspection Inspection Lot Creation Maintain Inspection Types 01 insp. maintain 3 as uasge and save

check

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the SPRO setting for inspection type, you can assign default usage. I am not having system access right now, so cant give you exact path. But approx. QCC0--insp lot creation-maintain insp type/default values for inspection type.

Try if this solves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having inspection type 01, 0101, 10 for source inspection, goods receipt and goods issue. in 01 - usage 5 is assigned, and in 0101 - usage 51 is assigned, Can i use the usage 5 for source list inspection.

I am creating inspection plan for usage 51, 6, 3 but now can i change usage as 5 instead of 3 for source list inspection, kind;y let me know on the same.

regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing one more problem, my PO is having release strategy, without release of PO, I am able to create inspection lot in qi07,

but as per the client after Po approval only this has to happen, kindly suggest me on the same

regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As all of you suggested, i have used 01 as inspection type for source inspection and hence it is working fine. but kindly suggest me about the problem related to PO

regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are using both GR & source Inspection, you need to use different usage 5 & 51. Genrally for source insepction TL usage is 5 or 51/5Z . Goto>spro>define copy of usage % as 5Z and assign the same in Inspection plan. Now system will pick inspection plan automatically.