cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have experience working with SAP ABAP as a tech consultant and I positioned myself to switch into an advisory position which I did recently. I am interested in mobile SAP and applications but I have not worked on any projects before. I need your expert opinions on the best way possible to educate myself in this new and exciting segment of mobile SAP.

Would you suggest taking a certification course from SAP and your suggestions will be very handy.

Thank you all once again

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VikasLamba
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certification courses for mobile are not there. Try dirtying your hands with following:

1. Learn to build applications on some mobile platforms like IPHONE, BlackBerry, Android.

2. Then try to learn the Sybase tools like the development studio to build the apps for 1.

3. Then try learning the SAP-Sybase Con-Innovation platform features.

4. Graduate to SAP NW Mobile a.k.a. DOE.

5. Try to learn about various apps developed by SAP till now on these platforms or any other related platforms.

Regards,

Vikas

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas.

This is a very detailed list which allows me to look for an entry into this space. Would you know how to appraoch this topic from a functional standpoint.

Cheers

Heathcliff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I am not aware of any mobile certification? Maybe you should also check Sybase forums, because SAP acquired Sybase to enhance its mobile portfolio.

Best regards,

Joern