cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For adhoc Approvers only responsible items displayed in WI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

I have one query, regarding the Adhoc Approvers (Approvers Added using Add Approver functionality ) in the Shopping Cart.

Scenario: Shopper added 3 line items in the shopping cart, and then he adds one more approver in the approval chain who is responsible for only item 1st and 3rd not for item 2nd and orders SC.

So when adhoc approvers recieves approval workitem, he gets only 1st and 3 items for approval decision in it but not the Second line item ,not even in the Grayed out mode. Unlike the determined Approvers get.

I have checked the logs files and N Step Approval workflow also but I am not able to understand why is this happening and hw to over come this issue.

By checking the Workflow Log , I found one flag (HIDE_ITEMS_NOT_RESPONSIBLE) which is set by the SAP standard functionality, and though only 1st and 3rd items are displayed.

Kindly help me out and let me know if there is some why how can we show all the workitems to the Adhoc Approver.

Kindly help.

Best Regards

Ankur Goyal

+91 982 344 8654

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you use SRM 7.0 Process-Controlled Workflow. Is the decision type "Item-Based decision for Partial Document" ?

Do you have the issue for only ad-hoc approvers? Is UI ok for normal approvers?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue which I reported is related to SRM5.0 SRM_SERVER 550.

Regards

Ankur Goyal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workflow template do you use in SRM 5.0? Is it WS14500015?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes we have implemented WS14500015 and the Approval Task WI is TS14508044.

Adhoc approvers are only getting responsible workitems in their approval workitem unlike the normal approvers determined by the BADI.

Kindly help and let me know if you need any further information

Best Regards

Ankur Goyal