cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Support Package stack XML

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

I've gone into the Support Packages on service.sap.com/sp-stacks, and selected PI 7.1 and my initial stack level and target stack level. I restricted the usage type to PI (didn't include JAVA, ABAP, or NWDI) and added the files to the download basket and generated my stack xml.

When I go into JSPM, my stack XML is read, but all I see is under vendor/name "sap.com/SAP NETWEAVER PI" (which is okay) and then under "SPlevel target level" all I see is "7.1";. With no SPS Level. It should say something like "SPS 11" or something, right?.

But, when I do a show details under that selection (the only selection available), it shows "7.1"; under release and "11.0"; for the patch level of the components (which is what my target is)

Why isn't this showing a target stack level? I thought I only had to pick the "restrict to usage type", select the source Support Package Stack level, and then the target Support Package stack, and limit the usage type to PI (and only select PI).

I don't want to proceed with a Support Package Stack application where it doesn't show a target stack level, it just shows 7.1. But, it looks like the components are right.

What am I doing wrong here?

I hope it is something obvious. I'm stumped. Any help is greatly appreciated.

(Oh, I can't use maintenance optimizer as we can't have a connection to SAP)

Edited by: George Hamilton on Jan 16, 2011 5:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Completed