cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating consignment issue we want to enter closing stock as the order quantity and this should calculate with the consignment stock.

Example: Consignment Fill up......100 units....01.01.2011

......25 Units.....05.01.2011 so total is 125 units.

at the end of month the total stock with the customer was 75units...this means sale was 50 units...

Now while doing Consignment issue....we want to enter the closing stock i.e. 75 units and system should calculate at back end and post Goods issue as 50 units...

As we have large number of consignment sales, we cannot calculate manually the sold units....

How to do the same....

Regards

Madan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible in standard.

But you can always use an userexit at the time of saving Issue Order which checks the Customer's Consignment stock from MSKU table and then deduct the quantity entered and enter the result replacing the quantity entered.

But for this - This process needs to be standardized - i.e. always user needs to enter the Physical Balance quantity and not the issue quantity.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please create a Z report for the same by using the program RM07MKON as per your conveinence and requriment.

like:

CUSTOMER NAME/CUSTOMER NUMBER/MATERIAL/MATERIAL DESCRIPTION/UNRESTRICTED/QUALITY INSPECTION/RESTRIKCTED/OPENING STOCK/STOCK AS PER POSTING DATES/CLOSING STOCK/PLANT etc....

as per your requriment.

before using all the stock on the end day of the month - once you will go & execute the report and see the balance update it and go to next process of creating of CONSIGNMENT ISSUE.

please check and update the forum.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia