Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Res/purc req key- Different for service activity and different for material

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my project i got requirement. In my project all service activites will have have res/ purchse requ mark as " never". It means client will not create any PR from these activites . But when we are creating reservation for material i need to make the key " immediately".

In current system i can create reservaton even though res/ purchse requ is " never" but i cant do GI with that status. Now i want to do GI also. So either the res/ purchse requ indicatore should be "immediate" at the time of creation or in " never " statis system should allow me to do GI also.

Kindly help me in same.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any help.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first thing to look at is, If the client doesnot need to create PR for service activity, then why you need a service activity to be defined in your network?

Coming to Material components

- when you enter a material component under an activity, you have the option of separately changing the Procurement indicator of each material. You cannot make GI against the Reservation created when Proc. Ind. is "Never"

Select it to "Immediately". Save your Project. Then you ll be able to make GR.

regards

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krisp,

Thanks a lot for reply. In my case we need to have service activiy because of some other requirement. Now as per the material is concern, i also have same feeling the in never status we cant do good issue.

Now i want to do some development in which whenever user will save the project system will check the control key and if its PS01 than system will check whether is there any material on that activity. In case of any material exist on that actiivty system will automatically change the status into immediate from never.

Do you have idea whcih user exit can be used for this requirement.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CNEX0009 Material components in network

CNEX0028 Check activity release

CNEX0029 Check network release

CNEX0028 Check activity release

CNEX0037 Check a freshly created component

CNEX0038 Check a changed component

The above exits are relevant to the requirement & may be checked.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try by using Screen variant.

Maintain "Never" in the Spro customising for the Network.

Mainitain a Screen Variant with "immedietly" for the component.Screen Number:2706