cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures getting repeated in SNI Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange problem in SNI Details. I update inventory for a particular product and location using the TC "/SCA/CREATEINV" and then check the same in SNI Details. When I do this for the first time, everything works fine.

But when I update the inventory for the second time using the same TC and then check the same in SNI Details, All the key figures i.e Demand, Firm Demand, Planned Demand, Forecast, Subcontracting Reservation, etc.., are coming twice. When I update the inventory for another time and then again check the same in SNI Details, I can see all the key figures getting repeated 3 times. Note, the actual data is coming only in a single row and all other rows has emply values.

Now, I tried deleting the inventory using the TC "/SCA/DM_DELETEINV" and after executing this once, I can see that the no of repetition is reduced by one, each time I run the transaction.

Any clue of why this kind of strange behaviour?

Regards,

Tony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

You are able to see repetitive rows in SNI details is because when you are creating/updating inventory without specifying all the required parameters. when you updating inventory you should specify the correct values for Location. Product, supplier, Data providing partner, assigned location , assigned partner etc.

If you change the value of any of these parameters when you are updating inventory second time you will able to see duplicate row in SNI details. This is because SNI is based on aggregation levels and characteristics combination. When product activity notification message comes from R/3 key figures in SNI details gets updated with particular combination of characteristics. So when you update the same key figure using TSDM but with some different combination of parameter it will create another row.

Another workaround to avoid seeing duplicate rows in SNI is to create user defined query for particular combination of location product and navigating to SNI details monitor from there. This way you will be able to see clean SNI details view.

Thanks

Pravin