cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architecture to setup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We're about to embark on an SAP Mobility project, but don't know where to start.

Can anyone let me know where I can get an idea of what we need to setup to be able enable our system for Mobility? We'd like to setup a demo system that hooks into an existing Ecc 6.0 and CRM Demo system.

From a Basis point of view where do I find information on:

1 - Architecture - Do I need a seperate server to install something on or can it be installed on an existing R/3 \ CRM system?

2 - Applications to install - What do I need to install for the developers to start?

3 - Plug ins or patches that I need to apply in the existing SAP systems?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

All documents about architecture, development, setup, application lifecycle management (patching) concerning the SAP Mobile Infrastructure can be found here:

[?rid=/webcontent/uuid/b0d72fdf-af16-2a10-32b1-b5033e37dbdf [original link is broken]|?rid=/webcontent/uuid/b0d72fdf-af16-2a10-32b1-b5033e37dbdf [original link is broken]]

Or the MI starting pages:

[|]

I hope this can already help you.

Wim Van den Wyngaert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wim

The first link doesn't work. But I have gone to the 2nd link and found some material.

And unfortunately some of those links don't seem to work either. I'd have loved to sign up for some of the classes, but none seem to be available.

I'll keep checking the links, but if you have any other suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Ken