cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order and status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I've created a sales order type with a "SD document category" ='H' (returns).

Linked to this sales order type, I've created an item category with a 'billing relevance' = ' B' (relevant for order-related billing - status acc to order qty).

The aim is to create a return with no delivery, but only an invoice : I want to invoice directly the return.

However, when I invoice my return, the status of my return stays in "Being processed" and is not moved to "completed".

Is there a solution so as to move this document status to "completed" when invoicing is performed?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you release the invoice to accounting and test the status?

It looks standard behavior.

You may check OSS note 1472007 - Document status has to be corrected, if you still need to correct the status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've released the invoice to accounting :

status of accounting document is 'Not cleared'

status of my return remains 'Being processed'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though your return item has billing relevance 'B' it is still (my guess) relevant for delivery.

I suggest using the SAP CR memo request as the basis of your order type - that is if you never want a return delivery.

Keep, without the return delivery, your Cost of Goods sold is never corrected.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control settings in t.code VTFA.

At the header level, check the box Copy item number. At item level, Check billing quantity value (as A) and Pos/Neg quantity as +.

You can always refer the standard document types and try to copycat the values.

Also check the sales order item category in t.code VOV7. Make sure that the item cat.status.group contain value as 2.

After any changes made, create new documents and check again.

Regards,