Did you mean: 

CTM planning run error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting following error while running CTM

under==> Planning engine: Upload master data

"No corresponding PDS (type ) were found"

but valid PDS is available for this product , in CTM profile I selected PP/DS PDS . same available in the system.

what will be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to check the Master data selection profile once again and also do a Master data consistency check.

Also ensure the Plan explosion field in PPDS tab page has selection for PDS and not for PPM.

Ensure the input comp defined in the PDS is also included in the Master data selection profile.

Ensure the PDS is valid and active.

Check for the lot sizes defined in the PDS..

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating PP/DS planned orders using PDS?

If you want to create PP/DS order you have to use CTM PDS.

To create CTM PDS you have to activate BADI "ZAPO_CTMPDS". CTM does not recognise PP/DS PDS, it only recognises CTM PDS for PP/DS orders.

Regards,

Sanjog Mishriotkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjog,

I tried following two cases

1)create SNP planned order by using PP/DS PDS through CTM run.

2)create PP/DS planned order by using PP/DS PDS through CTM run

i dont have CTM PDS, SNP PDS in my system.

For both the cases i am getting same error. system is not picking the PP/DS PDS

Anything i am missing???

Hi datta,

i am not sure about CTM Planning indicator in the header of the iPPE routing on the Basic Data tab page ? how to make it?

abd is it required even if am using PDS ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set the Usage in CTM Planning indicator in the header of the iPPE routing on the Basic Data tab page (this is required for being able to use the PP/DS PDS in CTM) ?

If you display a PP/DS PDS to be used in CTM with the path Master Data Production Data Structure (PDS) Display Production Data Structures >, you will always receive two entries for this PDS. If you select the PP/DS entry for the PDS Usage, you can display all PP/DS data of the PDS. If you select the CTM entry for the PDS Usage, you can display the data that CTM uses for planning. If you display a PP/DS PDS in CTM, for example, with the master data check, you can always only see the data that CTM uses for planning.

Regards

Datta