Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule RSCOLL00 as an hourly batch job if not scheduled - RTCCTOOL

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem that is a little bit strange... When I run RTCCTOOL in a system I got this red light

7. [Note 12103] Collectors and TCOLL
Description: Planning table TCOLL for SAP workload collectors for 700 (note 966309 )
Implementation: Press the lights icon to get the detailed check log. Add missing entries
to table TCOLL using ST03N > Expert Mode > Collector and Performance DB >
Performance Monitor Collector > Execution Times. Schedule RSCOLL00 as an hourly
batch job if not scheduled.

So I press the red light icon, in there, I see one entry with status error:

Max. time interval between two job runs too long on 06.01.2011

I did not find the solution in note 966309

The job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR (that execute RSCOLL00 report) is already scheduled some months ago without problems... the others systems have the same job scheduled but none of these systems have this problem!

What I have to do? Can you help me please. Tks!

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check when job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR last executed successfully.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello João Dimas

I would advise you to check the content of the table (according to the SAP note you mentioned above) and remove the entries of jobs that are not relevant for your SAP system.

There are jobs for specific database systems and so on and very often administrator do not maintain or change the content of table RSCOLL00 and it makes the collector perform steps it doesn't need to perform (which are not valid for the SAP system).

It could reduce the total runtime and therefor solve the error that the runtime took too long.

Kind regards

Tom

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mrinal Das and Tom Cenens,

I don´t know what´s happened but today when I ran RTCCTOOL report again, this specific error/notification no longer appeared more... very weird! But Ok!

I don´t know... but I guess due to having recently made the import of the database of this system (migration OS/DB) and as you know, for this activity, I must stopped all jobs (with report with BTCTRNS1) before the DB export in source system, and maybe after I put in up all jobs, some would be running... or had not yet finished... honestly do not know!

Thank you very much for your help Mrinal and Tom.

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal