cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

effecting golive so pls help...no resource in PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding work center and activities missing in PDS

for one material location combination wc and activities are there in PDS ..this is in production

for the same material location combination and same settings in routing and workcenter the pds does not have wc and ativity ..this is in quality

what i did to toubleshoot in Q : I rimodini all the bom and finished component and made sure that its only active in one IM. rimodini teh pds again and made sure that its only in one active IM

===============================

what direction i can research firther...any ideas?

aim : to have teh activity and workcenter seen in PDS

Strange thing: The materail for which pds have workcentres are also screwed after i reciffed the pds

Edited by: APO-Proff on Jan 14, 2011 4:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First try to analyse where is problem is occuring on ECC side or SCM side. For this make the user for debugging in CFC2 with detailed logging and set the queue type as 'I' in CFC1 and try to recif a PDS with RIMODINI ( create seperate IM for one PDS ,easier to analyse). Now, you will get queue in APO inbound and here display and check the queue if modes ,activities are there....

If not ...problem is on ECC side

If yes ... problem is on SCM side

Hope this would help !!

Rgs- Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create production/process order for the materials and check the error. If it's source invalid error, you need to check the capacity header for costs (it should not be zero) and also check the relevant for finite scheduling and can be used by several operations in the planning details of capacity header.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check the live cache consitency.

Thanks

Amlan