cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am registering system in SMSY in solmon our server has two host (CI running in one host and DB is running in another host)

Now under product system I am choosing "create product system with assistent" here which i have to specify CI host name or DB host name, how to proceed this kindl yhelp me.

Regards,

Sampath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sampathkumar08,

You have to specify the message server... where is running message server?! At Central Instance!!

So, I guess I answered to your problem!

Kind regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João Dimas,

I am selecting the database instance host (message server is running there only) but after that also while creating logical component it is not taking the actual server client, but it is taking only solution manager client. Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Sampath.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sampath,

If I am understanding you right, in the Wizard where you select the Product instance it is wanting you to check the boxes besides the instances that are relevant. Its not asking you to specify an instance.

For instance in my test system for Solman I have selected the instances "Solution Manager ABAP Stack", "Solution Manager JAVA Stack" and "Agent for Managed systems" and for the later two I have also checked Techincal Systems, and the system type Java.

So I am not understanding the responses, refering to the message server. This is not what the Wizard is requiring in the section "Select Product Instance". Here you are checking what instances are relevent. Rememebr SMSY is not the system it is a declaration of what the system looks like, so the instances are installed, SMSY needs to know which are relevent.

Hope this makes things clearer.

Regards,

Paul