cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview of Keyfigures in SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is there somewhere an overview of the all the Keyfigures which are available in SPM? I'm thinking about a documentation how the keyfigures are calculated/restricted.

I know that i can see the description of each keyfigure in help.sap.com but i need the technical definition.

Thanks,

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know any document which is called KPI Master. Where can i find it?

Thanks

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

There is no such document as of such for the calcuated key figures or the restricted key figures in SPM. Your best option (know this sounds painful) but is to open each of the queries used in SPM:-

0ASA_MP01_Q1002

0ASA_MP01_Q0002

0ASA_MP01_Q0003

0ASA_MP01_Q1003

0ASA_C01_Q0001

0ASA_MP04_Q001

and look at the makeup of all the CKF's or RKF's. Suggestion to the product owners, can we get a blog or technical document on this?

Best regards,

Pom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

thanks for your reply. I know about the help.sap.com documentation. What i'm missing is a exact definition of the SPM-Keyfigures. From my experience the customer wants to know how a keyfigure is build/calculated to see if it meets his definition. So it would be nice to have such a documentation.

Thanks

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer to the KPI Master for understanding the calculation of each KPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

On help.sap.com (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_spm21/helpdata/en/c2/d0bbe75b59446bad4b33cb0f7db476/frameset.htm) we do have documentation on some of the most commonly used key-figures and its definition.

Regards,

Rohit