cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of order reservation from APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO experts,

The problem is from One of the scenario in GATP. The stock of material available. The production order is completed in ECC, but the order reservation is still shown in APO. Because of this order reservation in APO, the stock is not getting commit.

How to delete this order reservation from APO, ( if production order is already completed in ECC)? and the stock is not getting commited to sales order.

I tried using PP order delete program , but it is giving error ? How to use PP order delete program?

Has anybody come across such issue, Please help.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

The reservation won't be deleted in APO until you do the PGI in ECC against the production order, or TECO the production order. I will assume this has taken place when you say "the production order is completed".

Most such problems (inconsistencies between Online Transaction Processing System and APO) are handled with the reconciliation program (transaction /SAPAPO/CCR). Here the program should detect the mismatch, and give you the opportunity to delete the offending APO order.

I tried using PP order delete program , but it is giving error ? How to use PP order delete program?

Pretty vague problem description. I assume you are talking about program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER. It is pretty intuitive, I don't know what to tell you. Exactly what did you do, and exactly what was the error?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried CCR and the incocnsistency could not be removed by CCR.

/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER program is giving error : the order is in use with active version.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I will assume that the ECC integration model that includes this order is active and complete.

Your symptoms imply that the order has not been TECO'd in ECC.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check with report RCIFORDER_RESERVATIONS_COMPARE in ECC if could be useful.

Rgs - Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the final issue indicator in process order and save. The reservations will get cleared.

Thanks,

Krishna