cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple results for same parameter / MIC in inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear , Plz guide how can i enter multiple results / values for same parameter / MIC for an inspection lot of incoming material. For eg. I have to take 5 readings for the width of the material. Based on the average for all the 5 readings material will be accepted/ rejected.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the single result recording in the control indicator of the char( with fixed scope).

Make sure that sampling procedure is in place with valuation type.

say you have sample size as 5 then system will allow you to enter reading 5 times for the char .....................depending upon the readings the char will be valuated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected single result with fixed scope and also entered the sampling size 5. But still i am unable to enter multiple results against that MIC. IS their any other tcode used or how can i enter rest values in that MIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh

How may MIC's you are using.?

What is the Status of each MIC?

What is that you are getting during result recording ? are you not getting 5 rows to enter 5 results?

Make sure that all your MIC's are Required & not Optional

I you want to enter 5 values multiple times for same MIC then you have to use the inspection points in sampling procedure & inspection plan header................

Former Member
0 Kudos

is that characteristics quantitative ?

u are recording results through qa32 results tab / qe01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks so much, my problem is resolved