cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Schema for NF-E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are currently implementing the NF-E solution for Brazil. Due to business systems in place, we have decided not to use SAP GRC core component, but instead use a third part system, for sending,signing and receiving the XML files.

However, the parent XML files will be generated and received back into R/3.

My question is: Can we import an XML schema in R/3 (i.e. XSLT )which can be used to create the XML file in the government required XML structure? Or this has to be a manual mapping of R/3 fields while creating the XML?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dev Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are the portuguese forums.

Please keep your queries in portuguese.

For english queries regarding NF-e, there is no specific forum.

I'd recommend either the ERP SD forum or the ABAP General forum.

It's rather an ABAP dev question, whether it's possible to use XSLT within ABAP code to format a XML.

Best regards,

Henrique.

Edit: just to clarify, there is no such XSLT available, you'd need to construct it from scratch.

And the thread is being locked, since only queries in Portuguese are allowed here.

Edited by: Henrique Pinto on Jan 14, 2011 1:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henrique

I agree with all your points. However, it was specific to NF-E in the nature that while XSLT to XML capability is with ABAP, do we have a transformation available for NF-E. As it is probably an ever changing format (with the govt. defining it), it would be great if such an XSLT was available. Just to make it more dynamic and easier to maintain.

Regards

Dev Team