cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESADV.DELVRY 03(IDOC) -> File Scenario .Issue with Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have used DESADV.DELVRY 03 as Source. we need to generate an XML file.

Condition : we have segment :u2022E1ADRM1 : Central Address Segment Group, Main .this is Unbounded (0 ...99)

The Segments has field: PARTNER_Q . The IDOC can have PARTNER_Q(Qualifier) as -> WE, SP, OSO.

The condition is if PARTNER_Q =WE , then the data of SHIP TO PARTy should be transfered to file

Same time, If Partner_Q =AG , Data of Sold to Party " should be transfered.

Note :1.I DOC generated can have PARTNER_Q= SP, AG , OSP , ZM etc.

2. The adress are unique . Sold to Praty id , Sales ORG address are not same .. its different.

I have develeoped interface with Ship to party , sold to party , sales org fields , but I am little confused how to match all fields of Qualifier : SP, WE, OSP a once to -> file.

I can't duplicate segment: E1ADRM1 structure as it is Source

Please provide your input .

Edited by: Varalakshmi SB on Jan 14, 2011 1:27 PM

Edited by: Varalakshmi SB on Jan 14, 2011 1:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this kind of conditions will be common during handling of idoc structures...

All you need to do handle the context of the segment E1ADRM1 to the parent node..so that data of all qualifiers will be in single context and checks for the condition you provide

i.e if E1EDRM1/PARTNER-Q Equals WE then pass the target value to the target field..

if you like to gain confidence of your mapping once mapping is done put some test data and right click your mapping conditions and click queue to see the output and how the values are passed to the conditions..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to you both for quick response.

No comments , i realised my mistak e. The condition : Partner_Q= Constants(WE , SP, OSO,OP) equals(Text) -Remove Contexts->Create if -> Target Node for each condition worked.

I did analyse checking dipslay queue and changing context of Partner_q= Main segment of IDOC: E1ADRM1 helped a lot .

Best Regards,

Varalakshmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't you fix the values?