cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequence is not getting defaulted in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was trying to create a cycle for Order to cash. I tried to use account determination procedure KOFK00 (with CO account assignment).

I have done the following activities.

1. Account determination procedure (ADP) KOFK00 created (for .

2. Account determination procedure condition type KOFK created and assigned to ADP KOFK00 and it is assigned to routine 2 (With CO acct.assignt).

3. Then created a access sequence KOFK for account determination and placed only one table in this access sequence.

4. Then assigned this access sequence to Account determination procedure condition type KOFK.

5. then created a billing type ZF2 and assigned Account determination procedure (ADP) KOFK00.

6. Created a SO doc type ZOR2 and assigbed the billing type ZF2 in this sales doc type.

Then wehave created the SO, delivery and gone for the billing. Billing document created. But got the account determination issue. The exact error is "Document 90000058 saved (error in account determination) - Message no. VF051".

When I went to account determination analysis, I found that only ADP - KOFK00 and no access sequence is getting triggered.

Please let me know what changes to be made to resolve this issue.

Pranab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following OSS notes:-

1) Note 66360 - Account determination is incorrect

2) Note 113512 - VF051 "Doc. & saved (error in accnt determination)"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this response.

But I am wondering why account determination issue is only coming in Billing (when I have used the account determination procedure KOFK00 - with CO account assignment - Requirement 2 in billing type) and not in sales documents like sales order and contract.

When this account determination issue will come in sales documents when there is a issue with CO object assignment in sales documents or, GL non-assignments to any account key for any condition type.