cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax condition process for SD Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MM pricing procedure the tax code we enter seperately, so in pricing procedure we make the condition which is required for material only, and as in SD pricing we make the tax condition in SD Pricing only now as the Tax % comes from FTXP for that we maintain the condition in OBQ1 and add that condtion in FI pricing OBQ3, now I want to confirm what is basic conept means whenever we create on condtion in OQB1 and add in OBQ3 say for VAT it is J1IN6, so same codnition type we have to create in SD pricing with V/06 and required to be add in V/08 or there is seperate role for this for the tax condtion in SD

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There wont be any situation to create any new condition type in OBQ1. All you have to do is that copy the existing standard condition types and make changes if need be. In such cases, it is enough if you assign those new condition types to your sales pricing procedure in V/08. Also there is no need to maintain V/06.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OBQ1 i have create new condition by copy the std. JIN6, and this new condition I have use in FI pricing OBQ3 then In FTXP I foudn that new conditon and I ahve created a new tax code in FTXP as you suggest it is not required to maintain the same condtiion in V/06, when I am adding this new condition in V/08 system is giving error message

Condition type JXYZ not defined

Message no. VT520

regards,

zafar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that

1) the copied condition type is selected for "Item condition" with the required access sequence maintained in OBQ1.

2) you could see this condition type in table T685A

3) in V/07, the access sequence is maintained with the required fields assigned to those tables

4) in FV11, for this condition type, the required tax code is assigned to origin country

If everything is in order, then have a look at note 217012 - Missing pricing Customzing after upgrade. Still if you face any issue, then better you try with the standard condition (JIN6) type itself and try your process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK