cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pur.Req.Numbers Does Not Get Updated In APO After SNP Heuristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the captioned subject. In this regard, the details are as follows :

Before Taking SNP run, we used to stop the flow of CIF queues in ECC. On Taking SNP Heuristics, proper stock transfer requisitions are getting generated. These requisitions get the purchase requisition number in ECC.

After SNP run, we open the CIF queues i.e. the CIF queues are opened. On doing so, requisitions used to flow from ECC to APO but the purchase requisition number does not get updated in APO. So, on doing CCR for u201CPurchase Requisitions, we used to get error u201CDifference In Content With Error Code As 191u201D. And on doing iteration by choosing the flow of data towards u201CAPOu201D, the error gets resolved i.e. Purchase Requisition Number Gets Updated in APO as well. But, this be a very time consuming activity. What can be the possible reasons for this issue i.e. What parameters needs to be checked in order to resolve the issue.

Please Confirm.

With Best Regards,

Samjeev Chugh

14-JAN-2011 (AN)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are able to resolve this issue by adding one application server. Since the addition, we did not face any such issue. This be for the kind information for the forum.

With Best Regards,

Sanjeev Chugh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

If the Preq Nos are getting updated in APO merely by running CCR and doing an iteration the only explanation I can think of is that the inbound queues were in waiting state because queues blocks in the same LUW.

Also, is there any specific reason why you are blocking queues and releasing them at a predetermined time? Pls elaborate..

~Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that queue are flowing smoothly from ECC to APO with any error (check the application logs)....

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure we are stopping and again re-opening the CIF queues. COuld you please let me know the rational behind it. Usually SNP heuristics jobs are sceduled in background.

Thanks,

Krishna