cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one tell me a scenario in which Condition type is not linked to to an access sequence in pricing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in pricing HB00,RB00,R100, These condition types not required the access sequence in sd pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. There are also condition types which need not be manually input at header/item level. They can appear automatically in the pricing with the rate/amount as a free user-input field ("Man" checkbox in V/08 is NOT TICKED, configure condition type as possible to process manually in V/06 e.g. ' ',A,C). Such condition types also don't need an access sequence.

2. I agree with Glynn i.e. also condition types which have an Alternative Calculation Type (AltCty) whereby calculation is linked to a routine don't need an access sequence. Such conditions may even be configured as "Not possible to process manually".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition types that do not have an access sequence mean that they need to obtain their values from another method this could be:

1) The Condition type is manually entered at header or item.

2) The Condition type obtains its value through a formula. (formula for alternative calculation type - Alternative formula for condition base value).

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other possibiliity is in Retail scenario, you can upload data to create invoices as type FP. The pricing procedure that you can use as model is POS000. You can see the function module IDOC_INPUT_POS_SALES_ACCOUNT. So, you use the amount that the file has, and this last function solve it. Althought perhaps it isn't 100% SD.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also condition type that are always manually entered.

Some tax conditions (under jurisdictional scenario) are manual in SD (no access sequence in SD config) - as they are filled from the FI conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All header condition types.